[AI] Interview with the co-founder of the Ability Foundation.

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Tue Feb 26 23:56:08 EST 2008

As a resident of Chennai for 30 years, I have had the privilege of
meeting Jayashree and have even contributed for her magazine. But
wondering how they have missed out Revathi --the actress famous for her
flic fir milenge-- who has been lending her studios for recording
Ability's audio-zine. However, I don't know if it is still recorded from
her studios.

Subramani