[AI] hello everyone

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Tue Feb 26 12:02:48 EST 2008

Hi Rambabu

It could have happend for 2 reasons:
1) Some Members having yahoo domain get automatically unsubscribed. This is
domain specific problem.
2) You had not checked your mails for 2 months, as a result, your mailbox
got full and mails thereafter got bounced. The AI mailman server
automatically
unsubscribes members face excessive mail bounce.
Both were true in your case. I suggest you get yourself an account with
GMail or other domain.

Harish.