[AI] problem in shutting down out look

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 07:17:31 EST 2008

It is not a big problem.
Press okay and the problem gets solved.
I guess you have a lot of messages in outlook express and so outlook express
wants to free up disk space. It will not delete but it will compress. No
problem even if it compresses you can still read it.
I have the same problem, but it works fine. Once in a month or so it asks me
and I press okay and its done.
No messages will get deleted and no need to worry.
Once it compresses it removes the file which stores the messages and puts to
recyclebin. You can delete them since they are of no use.
Try it out, and it will work out fine.
After pressing okay wait a bit and go to recycle bin and see, you will find
files like inbox.back and outbox.back. You can delete them, since outlook
express has made a copy and removed the older one.
Good luck.
Samuel.