[AI] Introducing myself to all members.

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 07:09:35 EST 2008

Hello sir,Welcome to the list where you can discuss and learn more things
which are very useful to the visually impaired persons.
I would like to give a suggession for your interest, see if it works out.
I think it would be nice if you join CCNA training since you are interested
in networking.
If not you could at least listen to their soft copy which is recorded and do
a bit of course when you are free.
The materials which you are interested are found in
www.cucat.org
It is their website where you can find their trainings etc.
If you still are interested in doing or listening the tutorials or want to
do the classes when you are free contact me of the list
kr.samuel at gmail.com
With regards
Samuel.