[AI] Introducing myself to all members.

vishwanath gowda hello.vishwa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:03:17 EST 2008

My dear Access India members, first I am going to
introduce myself to all members, since this is my first
mail after my subscription. Recently I have been joined
to this group and one of my  friend told me about this
group and he helped me in subscribing to this group.
I am happy to tell that I am working for Samarthanam
Trust for the Disabled as Language Trainer and
I will basically be dealing with English Functional
Grammar and Spoken English with the high school and
college going students. I am also interested in
learning Hardware and Networking in my free time,
so kindly if any one of you have a soft copy material
please send it to me through mail as a attachment.
With regards,
Vishwanath