[AI] Information needed, job fair.....

firoz firojjee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 05:50:49 EST 2008

this information did not came up in the list
please i request all of you if you get information about such job fair then
please share in the list
so many will be benefited
also please put down the list of companies or organisation in the list only
so every body will get it
for me i do not want  since i am settled well but atleast i can recomand to
all those who still not on the list
thanks
firoz