[AI] help needed

Vasu Vasu at BarrierBreak.com
Mon Feb 25 23:31:40 EST 2008

JAWS may work if the error is ignored but not very well. Particularly, if
one wish to use Outlook, it does not read the list items in a folder. So
better to find a solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Vasu | Account Manager
BarrierBreak Technologies
India: +91 (22) 2686 0485 / 86
Cell: +91 99202 29081
USA: +1 (781) 452 0677
Web: http://www.barrierbreak.com
BarrierBreak | Techshare India 2008 | Accessibility Blog
BarrierBreak Technologies a subsidiary of Net Systems Informatics
-----Original Message-----
From: Balaram [mailto:chess.balaram at asianetindia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:16 PM
To: rajpal007 at gmail.com; accessindia at accessindia.org.in
Subject: Re: [AI] help needed

If share components are uninstalled, JAWS will come up with a video
intersept  error message when it will start after it's reinstallation.
Activate the details button and then activate the execute button. If you are

using jaws version 8 or above, you can ignore the error message and still
work. Hope this helps.