[AI] help needed regarding the training programmes for visually impaired women.

govind reddy sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:32:38 EST 2008

Hello every one,
I'm in touch with a newly established volentary organisation in
Hyderabad, which aims at serving the visually impaired.
As a part of this, they want to conduct some training programmes for
visually impaired women.
I would like the list members to provide the addresses and the
information about the organisations which are active in this area.
Any help in this regard will be highly appriciated.
If possible, members can send the information to my personal id at:
sgreddy4 at gmail.com
Warm Regards,
Govind.