[AI] help needed

Balaram chess.balaram at asianetindia.com
Tue Feb 26 01:45:35 EST 2008

If share components are uninstalled, JAWS will come up with a video
intersept  error message when it will start after it's reinstallation.
Activate the details button and then activate the execute button. If you are
using jaws version 8 or above, you can ignore the error message and still
work. Hope this helps.