[AI] IT sector starts shedding its differently abled resources.

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Mon Feb 25 03:34:04 EST 2008

And, in sectors like banking, the so-called private sector is swamped by
people from erstwhile public sector and so, the behaviour and attitudes
are not very different.

As Sudhir has said, no one likes charity, but awareness about the
discriminatory treatment, if proved correct, will help the VH and would
reiterate to them the need to work hard. As such, I am yet to encounter
a VH person who doesn't realise the need for hard work, but perhaps,
alluding to Sudhir again, social skills and relationship skills may be
of help.

Subramani