[AI] LIC

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Sun Feb 24 23:41:12 EST 2008

Let me assure all blind friends that statements mentioned by mr. agrawal are totally false without any grain of truth to support them.

The point is: whether based on this e mail I will be able to revert that higher premium being charged and whether there will not be  any charging of more premium in future in future and denied policies become available to the blind?

cite this e mail in public, go to court, agitate, and maybe, one or two individuals would be benefited singularly in an arbitrary fashion, as if alms are given, and the rest is silence.

Call me a cynic if you like.

Rajesh