[AI] Introduction

Kirsty kdcindy2 at ukonline.co.uk
Sun Feb 24 06:54:43 EST 2008

Dear all,

I joined this list about a week ago, and thought it is now time that I
should introduce
myself.

My name is Kirsty, and I am from London, where I also live and work.

I first heard about this list through one of your existing members, and also
found some information in your public archives when I was looking for
information about Hindi screenreaders. I now have the information I was
looking for, thanks to another list member and the archive, which is most
helpful.

I have just started learning Hindi, so if anyone is aware of useful Hindi
learning resources, I should be
grateful to hear from you off-list, as that is likely to be off topic:
kdcindy2 at ukonline.co.uk

Despite my not  being in India, I was impressed by and interested in the
range of useful information posted to this list, so I decided to apply to
join.

I would like to thank the Moderator for my welcome, and look forward to
getting to know list members, sharing information and joining in discussions
as appropriate.

Warm regards from London
Kirsty