[AI] JAWS Compability with Vista

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:53:23 EST 2008

Hi all,

It's indeed a surprise that I am one of those very few who have been
successful in running Windows Vista with JAWS 8. As I mentioned in the
beginning of my usage, I had to modify so many settings in order to make it
usable. But eventually it's working fine with me. So let me know the
specific settings with which you are having troubles and perhaps we'll be
able to work around that. Also one other clarification: Mine is vista home
basic. So if you are running vista premium or ultimate edition, then perhaps
my suggestion may not work. Also please bear with me if you experience some
delay in hearing from me.

Vetri.