[AI] IT sector starts shedding its differently abled resources.

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 01:51:59 EST 2008

Dear Rajesh sir and Manish sir - Thank you so much for taking the
trouble to write back to me. I also thank you for telling me so many
good points.

However I just wanted to clarify that I didn't ask for any charity. I
thought there is a wrong going on in the private sector so the
government should intervene in the matter to check it. You have
enhanced my knowledge and therefore I am,

Yours gratefully,

Shadab Husain