[AI] please clarify my doubt about Google mail

palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar vijay.palakodeti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:51:08 EST 2008

Hi friends,

Thank you very much for your response. Friends I got solution to my
problem. Vasu sir who is one of the members of this mailing list
called me on phone and gave a wonderful solution to this problem. I
have followed his suggestion and my problem was solved. Vasu sir thank
you very much for your valuable suggestion. Friends once again thank
you very much to you too.

With regards Vijay