[AI] Office 2007 and Jaws 8.0

Pranav Lal pranav.lal at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:33:45 EST 2008

Jaws version 8 is not recommended for use with Microsoft Office 2000 seven.
You will want to upgrade to Jaws version 9.

One of the most annoying issues I had faced with Jaws version 8.0 was that
many a Times, Jaws would report a line to be plank in Microsoft Word when
the line actually had text on it.

Pranav