[AI] please clarify my doubt about Google mail

palakodeti venkata satya vijay kumar vijay.palakodeti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:07:32 EST 2008

Thursday, 21 February 2008

Hi friends,

When I click the "sign in button" In "Google mail", a message is
appearing that "Security Information
This page contains both secure and nonsecure
Items.
Do you want to display the nonsecure items?
Yes No More Info". So friends would you please give any suggestion to
prevent this message? Friends I'm extremely sorry, that every day I'm
troubling you with new and silly doubts. I'm new to computers that is
why I'm getting these type of doubts. Thank you very much for
clarifying my doubts.

With regards Vijay
--
Mobile: 919346942876