[AI] pot painting

Syed Imran syed.fame at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 10:06:43 EST 2008

Hi

Has anyone taken part in pot painting? because I want to learn some of your tips and techniques as I'm going to compete in that event in our intra-collegiate fest. Well? am I just crazy to take part in such event? certainly ! you know why? because there are only 5 (five!) participents competing with each other to win 3 prices. So I think the chances of me winning are pretty high. and mind you, I want to be first!
Right now I've already made a note of paint bottles of different colours, and god only knows how they'd look on pots.
With best regards
Syed Imran