[AI] NEED GUIDANCE

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Thu Feb 21 09:11:17 EST 2008

Hello all

This is not a good advise saying I don't know. That will result a huge
number of mails which would not deliver anything useful.

It is not that the mail is ignored, if no one responds, it only means no one
has anything to offer.

To get a response, firstly have an appropriate subject line to start with
and secondly frame, what is the problem clearly and also what you are
looking for in terms of a solution.
Harish