[AI] NEED GUIDANCE

RAJ VASWANI rajvaswani2007 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 11:50:21 EST 2008

Hello dear friend,
I'm very thankful to you for sending this valuable information. But for the
rest of the members, It is my request that kindly don't avoid/ignore any
query posted by any member of the list. Whether you know the answer of that
query or not. At least you can say that I don't know enough about it but
I'll surely inform you if I'd be able to collect any information in this
regard. I request to all the members to kindly consider this advise.
Sorry for writing anything wrong.
Hope to get the positive reply this time.