[AI] Today's Website

Chetan Sharma chetansharma at obc.co.in
Thu Feb 21 02:05:48 EST 2008

In rajasthan, for some time, airtel is continuously displaying the message
"all local calls in re 1" similarly, BSNL is  coming with "B band on demand"
in both the cases these messages cover the screen portion which shows the
tower name. I just spoke to airtel customer  care,  initially, their
representative said that if you will keep the cell info display on this
message will be displayed, but after much argument he registered my
complaint and assured to resolve the same by 25th feb. i think sooner or
later mobile operators will have to change this policy. Noone can use the
screen of our mobile phone to display their advertisement. It can't be
binding on customers to carry their advertisements.

Regards,

Chetan