[AI] The Policy

Amiyo Biswas amiyo.biswas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 01:45:00 EST 2008

Hello Kanchan and Suhas,

Please keep us updated on the issue. We asked the Disability Commissioner of
West Bengal last ear for a comprehensive guideline. We enclosed a copy of
the rules framed by Maharashtra Commission. However, nothing was done. We
are planning to approach the Commissioner again in April for a policy. I
have already sent to the organisers the draft policy I got from the list.

Best regards,

Amiyo.

Cell: +91-9433464329