[AI] IT sector starts shedding its differently abled resources.

Subramani L lsubramani at deccanherald.co.in
Thu Feb 21 00:12:36 EST 2008

It's indeed a nice point, but our economy is growing largely due to the
private sector and if the government has the real resolve to impose
regulations on them is a question that needs pondering. For the sake of
comparison, the government has been taking a softer stance on
Genetically Modified Crops in India, despite serious concerns
(environmental and health) being expressed by NGO's and farmers --who
are not only the stakeholders, but also the largest work force in this
country. If their fears and uncertnties can be ignored for the profits
MNC's bring, we can't expect the government to support persons with
disability, who are not a strong voting block.

Subramani

 than

Subramani

private