[AI] Train timetable uploaded

fayaz pasha fayazpasha at gawab.com
Wed Feb 20 11:17:10 EST 2008

Hi I'm geting the following error when i tried to open this file.
Microsoft Excel
'trains.xls' cannot be accessed. The file may be read-only, or you may be
trying to access a read-only location. Or,
the server the document is stored on may not be responding.
Retry Cancel
Please send this file to me off the list.
Fayaz