[AI] IT sector starts shedding its differently abled resources.

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Wed Feb 20 03:48:27 EST 2008

a steady government job, in my view, with all its attendant evils is a safe and sure bait for a disabled person-more so for a visually impaired.

Call me radical if you like.

But we would be doing a great wrong in forsaking the fight for reservation and accurate identification and equal opportunities without any discrimination in government sector.

Totally blind, all over india, and more so in maharashtra, have nil fresh job opportunities despite all legal and governmental harangues.

Rajesh