[AI] Problem in opening the drives from "my computer"

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 23:11:01 EST 2008

It could be not only pen drive, but also hard drives, I had a problem before
with a virus named called new folder.exe and I could find it in all the
folders. Even if I delete it, it would be there. Then I had reformated my
computer. No disks could be opened by pressing enter, it even would not
respond. I had to use open by pressing alt or the run command.