[AI] Information required about AVG ante virus.

Samuel Rodrigues kr.samuel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 23:07:36 EST 2008

I guess the enable button you could get when you open avg control centre.
Search for properties using tab and press space bar.
Then you could get turn on  and turn off etc menu items. Use the arrow keys
and tab button to find your ways.

If you still dont find press insert plus F11, and select avg and press enter
and try your way, I am using avg free version and I am not much sure.
With regards
Samuel.