[AI] help required

nikitavaid nikivaid at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:23:22 EST 2008

            hello dear list members!
Iam pursuing MBA from Jamnalal Bajaj institute of management studies Mumbai.
As a part of my human resources course content, iam required to develop a case study [for 15 pages],on any HR issue related to employees at work place.
I have chosen the topic " visually impaired employees at work place".
for my research I need inputs about various experiences of the visually challenged  professionals/employees.
I request you all to kindly provide me with your experiences related to any problems faced at work place, the attitude of other people in the organization, technological support,
rewards and punishment, any discrimination as a reason of the handicap or any such problem along with how did you tackle these problems.
I would also appreciate if you could suggest me any solutions/ recommendations to avoid any such problems in future.
rest assure that this information will not be miss used or used for any other purpose other then this assignment.
thanking you in advance for your kind help.
regards, Nikita Vaid.