[AI] Episode 42 of Eyeway Yeh Hai Roshni Ka Karawan

Pranay Gadodia go4pranayg at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 18 21:39:49 EST 2008

Hi,
I forgot to mention that in our report  on Career in Journalism for people with visual impairment, we also connected with our accessindia friend - L Subramani from Bangalore, a journalist. He shared with us his experiences and ideas for the benefit of other aspirants.
We could not include much of Garimella Subramaniam's views because the telephonic recording did not come out very clear.

the hindi translation of L Subramani's views has been done by our new team member Siddarth Dadhwal.

Hope the report helps to understand the sector, the work and gives insights about the ways to handle challenges posed by blindness.

thanks and regards,

Pranay Gadodia,
Project Eyeway - A one-stop information helpdesk on the eye and blindness
C/o Score Foundation,
Y - 70, Lower ground floor,
Hauz Khas,
New Delhi - 110 016.

Cell: +91 98917 91089
Office phone: 011 - 2685 2559/ 2685 2581
Eyeway helpdesk: +91 9968 329 329 (monday to friday 11am to 5pm)

Website: www.eyeway.org