[AI] Good RSS reader, podcast reciever and more

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Mon Feb 18 12:15:38 EST 2008

Hi Balaram
Visit this url:
http://www.webbie.org.uk/accessiblerss/
You will find an excellent podcast reader, RSS reader, radio tuner, web
browser etc.
It is preloaded with a good number of feeds. You can certainly add more.

I can recommend all of us need to have it. It is very friendly to use. The
browser is accessible, however, filling form is more time consuming.

Harish.