[AI] queries

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Mon Feb 18 01:53:39 EST 2008

Hello friends

I have a few queries and would be pleased if anybody could answer them:

1. How well jaws 8 supports windows vista, or is it necessary to go in for jaws 9 in order to use it?

2. Is there any way out to prevent outlook 2007 from following links in message automatically? I mean whenever a message contains any urls it tries to open them without any conscious initiative on my part? any setting any checkbox anywhere to be unchecked?

3. any body could provide me vetri's contact details.

thanking you

Rajesh Asudani

and any attachments. Thank you