[AI] hai dear friends.

chandra supriya tapana.supriya at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 21:55:47 EST 2008

Hai dear friends.
Let me introduce my self.
I am Mrs. Chandrasupriya kiran. The only Women legal practitioner in
Andhra Pradesh.
I am post graduate in law that is masters in law in constitution of India.
I am gold medalist from school level to PG level.
I was also topper in LLB college in university level.
I have received best out going student award from New York.
I was topper in Second year in sociology and in evidence law in final year.

The Bar Council of AP Permitted me to get enrolled and I started my
career of practice from 2001.

In 2002 i received award as best advocate from Lions Club on the
occasion of Lawyers day October 2nd, Gandhi Jayanthi.

i was  felicitated at various public meetings by the Hon'ble
Ministers, Government of A.P.
i was Interviewed by many National and International News Papers like,
The Hindu, Deccan Chronical, Indian express,  Other Local Leading News
papers like Enadu, , Andhra Jhothi, and also interviewed in High Court
by famous National Channels AAJ Thak, ETV, TE JA, etc.,

On the eve of World Sight day in 2003, L.V.Prasad Eye Institute had an
International Exhibition in Birla Planetarium and invited me
toinaugurate the Exhibition.

For Visually and   Physically Challenged people all over the world,
the famous L.V.Prasad Eye  Institute has taken me as an  out standing
role model  in presenting Daily Living Skills in our Country and
throughout the world in their seminars,  workshops, conferences, and
their field activities.

Even for the ophthalmologists who had come there from different parts
of our Country for Rehabilitation Training. i was called as a Resource
Person to give lectures for their empowerment.

i also work as Honourary Counselor for the candidates of crisis intervention.

addition to my routine practice of civil and criminal cases i also
took special interest in the cases of the persons with disabilities to
provide Justice in the Society.

i was also an eminent person for dealing women Right issues, Gender
Equality and participated in many conferences like the International
Instrument for women, i.e., CIDA, and its effect in India at
Bangalore.

i was  nominated for NHRC and CHRC workshops held for the law persons
all over India.  The training Programme was first at Bangalore Law
School (6th July to 10th July) followed by other two workshops at
NALSAR, Shameerpet, Hyd and Kerala Kochin Law School,  contributed
several suggestions and recommendations for the amendment of the
provisions on employment (articles 32 to 38 of Persons with
disabilities  Act 95),  as one of the Law representative of the
Country.

Recognizing the Extra Ordinary capacities in dealing with persons with
special need, i was appointed as commissioner, by the Hon'ble Judge of
family court for settlement of family cases, and the assignment has
been very successfully and effectively performed.

At present i am performing multiple roles in different organizations
of and for persons with Cross Disabilities in A.P. I am now performing
my duties as below:

1 managing trusty for tapana charetable trust.
2.  Vice President:	             Network of Persons with disabilities
 Organizations (NPdO)

3.
     Secretary:	                         All India Confederation of
the Blind (AICB)
                                                 Women's Forum
4.  Convener:			 NPdO, State Women wing
5.  Legal Adviser:        	 Network of Persons with disability
                                                 Organizations (NPdO)
6.  Legal Adviser:            	 Protection of Disabilities Rights of A.P.
7 president for N.A.B of A.P branch.

As one of the important significant features of mine islegal
practitioner role is the fact that i dealt with hundreds of cases of
different varieties in different courts was always successful.
Because of this
 i was Received the prestages award as Role Model of India in the year
December 2006 for not losing a single case which I take.
ACHIEVEMENTS

List of 6 items
1. Best Advocate  Award in 2002 by Lions club

2. Louie Brail Excellency award in 2004

3. Felicitated by APVCC in I.T. workshop  for visually impaired  in May 2005

4. Neelam Krushi Kanga award  in 2006 by NAB India

5. Helen Killer award in 2006  by Helen  Killers  institution

6. Role Model of India award in 2006 by  Ex-President Honorable
A.P.J.Abdul Kalam
from the honourable ex President of India Mr"Abdul Kalam".

thanking you
with regards
chandra supriya