[AI] strange problem with k1000.

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 15:53:59 EST 2008

I think you should go to edit correction under tools and there you can add
this letter combination. But remember though: Sometimes that can also create
problems. For example, K1000 in some situations may leave out letter E in a
word like "THE" and in such circumstances your modification also further
result in misrecognition. So those are the limitations of the technology and
we just have to go with it.

Vetri.