[AI] Google questions

Viraj Kafle vkafle at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 02:14:38 EST 2008

You'll have to block them from viewing your online status or remove
them from your contact list. Try this:

Place the jaws cursor on the name and press the right mouse button.
Now a window will pop up. Scrawl down with the jaws cursor to select
either block or remove and press the left mouse button. Press OK as
the confirmation message comes.

If you're really being bugged that much and the steps above too
provides no respite, then take the help of a sighted person. The
process then will be a few clicks away. Right click the contact's
name, scrawl down and select block or remove and click and finally
click OK. It'll be done.