[AI] Unable to Access Address Bar in IE

Abbo Usef wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 20:09:15 EST 2008

actually you may copy the address bar with various
ways, one of which is to press the key combination:
insert plus A, once to announce the address bar, or
twice to go with your jaws cursor to the address bar,
hence, virtualize the window and copy the address bar.
to virtualize a window, just press:
insert plus control plus W.

I use firefox since they got to make it accessible
with jaws, it is more secure and safe.

best regards.

--- Viraj <vkafle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> For a few days, I have not been able to access the
> address bar in Internet Explorer 6. Jaws announces
> "0 items" when I press alt D, even when a webpage is
> open. The address bar option in the view menu is
> enabled and is displayed at the bottom when a page
> is in the opening process, and yet I'm unable to
> access it through the alt D command. Therefore, it
> becomes almost impossible to copy the URL of the
> page. Interestingly, it is very much accessible in
> Mozilla Firefox and therefore I'm using Firefox
> nowadays whenever I have to copy the URL. However, I
> would like the issue to be addressed and so expect a
> response.
>
> Regards.

> subject unsubscribe.

> at