[AI] Google questions

Abbo Usef wael_syntax at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 20:01:01 EST 2008

one of the many pioneering features of the gMail
service is the chat messages sent through your gMail
account,
in this respect you may use a software client such as:
google talk, or to use a web based chatting, mostly
inaccessible for screen readers.

so, i prefer using google talk, and my google ID is:
wael.zein at gMail.com
feel free to exchange some talk via google talk.

--- Shadab Husain <shadabhsn at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Friends,
>
> I just wanted to know what is the use of the link
> "Contacts" on the
> Google mail page. Can one give a slip to the person
> who troubles him
> on the Google talk by unchecking that user name from
> his contacts?
>
> When I reach the Google talk from the system tray, I
> see an option
> "Disable All Notifications". What is it?
>
> I will be very thankful to learn to dodge anyone on
> the Google talk.
>
> Peace
>
> Shadab Husain

> subject unsubscribe.