[AI] Fw: Seva eNews: A Young Mother's Eyesight is Restored

pradeep banakar pradeep_banakar at yahoo.co.in
Sat Feb 16 08:34:31 EST 2008

Seva Foundation
----- Original Message -----
From: Seva Foundation
To: pradeep_banakar at yahoo.co.in
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 3:54 AM
Subject: Seva eNews: A Young Mother's Eyesight is Restored

            Can't read the message below? View it on our website.

                  Dear Friend,
                  I just traveled to Mexico to attend the opening of our new Center for Education and Social Change.  How inspiring to see the difference Seva is making in the lives of people there!  Look for news and photos about it coming soon.

                  Enjoy this eNews - it's filled with stories about the work you make possible.

                  Mark Lancaster, Executive Director

                              Double or Triple the Value of Your Donation!

                              When you donate to Seva, you help improve the lives of people in need around the world. Now, you may be able to double or even triple the value of your gift!

                              Many employers will match your donation - and all you need to do is take a few minutes to process the request.  Even if you've already sent a donation to Seva in recent months, your gift could still be matched.

                              Getting started is easy.  Use the new search tool on our website to check your employer's matched giving policy.  Search now! >

                                The Biggest Smile Ever

                                At a mobile eye camp in a mountain village in Nepal, a young mother has cataract surgery and sees her baby for the first time!

                                Photographer Jon Kaplan tells the story about his recent trip.
                                Read more >

                                Clean Water, Bright Future

                                The people of a poor rural community in northern Guatemala recently celebrated their new water system - thanks to Seva supporters like you!

                                With clean, safe water comes better health and new hope for the future.
                                Read more >

                                Natural Villages

                                "Once you start that first house, it can become a village," says community activist Leola One Feather.

                                Seva is helping Native Americans at the Pine Ridge Reservation build a model of affordable, sustainable housing.
                                Read more >

                   Tell Us Your Story!
                              Do you have a story to tell about Gifts of Service?  We'd love to hear about the gifts you gave, or the ones you received.
                              Read more >

                              Send a Free eCard
                              One of the easiest ways to help Seva is simply to tell your friends and family about us.  Our free eCards are a great looking way to spread the word.
                              Send an eCard >

                              Music CD to Benefit Seva
                              Haley Ackerman's new CD, The Healing Stream, is being sold as a benefit for Seva's Diabetes Wellness Program.
                              Read more >

                              Supporting Women Leaders
                              An innovative program in Guatemala helps Mayan women develop the skills they need to build a better life.
                              Read more >

                              Singles Charity Ball for Seva
                              Bay Area singles groups host The Singles Charity Ball, Saturday, March 1, in San Francisco to support Seva's Sight Program.
                              Read more >

            Update Profile  l  Unsubscribe  l  Privacy Policy  l  Contact Us
            Seva Foundation, 1786 Fifth Street, Berkeley, CA 94710 phone: 1-877-764-7382 fax: 510-846-7410
            © 2007 Seva Foundation. All rights reserved l Powered by Convio