[AI] unsubscribing from this list.

FARHAN m_farhanahmed26 at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 16 05:29:08 EST 2008

    Hi Folks,
I'm now unsubscribing myself from this list.
Actually nobody want to give answer of my question so i thought i might be leave this list.
Anyhow, My time to this list was wondering. And I'll miss my all friends like Amit, Ashish, Shiv, Sanjeev and etc etc...
But if anyone want to contact me, instead sending to this list, send to.
m_farhanahmed26 at yahoo.ca
m.farhanahmed26 at gmail.com
or add this id.
m_farhanahmed26 at hotmail.com
or yahoo as well.
Ok and enjoy your life.
Regards,Farhan.
"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do something I can do."
Warmest regards, Farhan.