[AI] Upload: Re: INDIAN-TRAIN

Vetrivel Adhimoolam vadhimoolam at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 07:45:06 EST 2008

Agree. Especially sending message to personal e-mails with such file
requests is so easy with outlook express. All one has to do is: Press enter
on a chosen message - Press Ault+1 quickly twice - Control+A and then
control+C. after this press escape to close that message and you will be
back on the message list. Now press control+R to get to the reply and then
Ault+3 in rapid succession should take you to the to field. get to the
bottom of that field by pressing the end key and then backspace to remove
the original address. There paste the copied address by pressing control+V.
Now get to the message body by pressing Ault+` in rapid succession. Type
your request and send your message.