[AI] Unable to Access Address Bar in IE

Viraj vkafle at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 07:41:56 EST 2008

Hello,

For a few days, I have not been able to access the address bar in Internet Explorer 6. Jaws announces "0 items" when I press alt D, even when a webpage is open. The address bar option in the view menu is enabled and is displayed at the bottom when a page is in the opening process, and yet I'm unable to access it through the alt D command. Therefore, it becomes almost impossible to copy the URL of the page. Interestingly, it is very much accessible in Mozilla Firefox and therefore I'm using Firefox nowadays whenever I have to copy the URL. However, I would like the issue to be addressed and so expect a response.

Regards.