[AI] Professor Vinod Asudani, an introduction

Shadab Husain shadabhsn at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 07:19:05 EST 2008

Dear Sir,

I was strongly enthralled to read the train of your achievements in
your unheralded email. In the literary argot, I am your foil.

I hope that you will make several Protégés on Access India. It is
deeply honoring to have the stellar duumvirate of Mr Vinod Asudani and
Mr Rajesh Asudani to influence the fledglings of Access India.

I was very happy to learn that Mr Amit Bhatt didn't indicate me in his
email. My heartfelt thanks also extend to Mr Subramani and Mr Imran
for responding on my apologetic email.

Regards,

Shadab Husain