[AI] Do we like the same books?

Rahul rahulgambhir.ster at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 05:13:30 EST 2008

Just a friendly reminder that I invited you to Shelfari. Come see the books I love and see if we have any in common. Then pick my next book so I can keep on reading.

Click below to join my group of friends on Shelfari!

http://www.shelfari.com/Register.aspx?ActivityId=73629237&InvitationCode=652d62bc-023f-434d-ba9a-a0f8b602a395

Rahul

Shelfari is a free site that lets you share book ratings and reviews with friends and meet people who have similar tastes in books.  It also lets you build an online bookshelf, join book clubs, and get good book recommendations from friends.  You should check it out.

You have received this email because Rahul (rahulgambhir.ster at gmail.com) directly invited you to join his or her community on Shelfari.

It is against Shelfari's policies to invite people who you don't know directly. Follow this link (http://www.shelfari.com/actions/emailoptout.aspx?email=accessindia@accessindia.org.in&activityid=73629237) to prevent future invitations to this address. If you believe you do not know this person, you may view (http://www.shelfari.com/o1517336043) his or her Shelfari page or report him or her in our feedback (http://www.shelfari.com/Feedback.aspx) section.

Shelfari, 616 1st Ave #300, Seattle, WA 98104