[AI] Professor Vinod Asudani, an introduction

Vinod Asudani vinodasudani86 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 01:19:27 EST 2008

Halo everybody, I had joined this group month ago but I could not introduce myself ion account of some preoccupations. I was born and brought at Nagpur.. I earned the distinction of being the first ever visually challenged student in entire country to find a place on general merit list of S.S.C. exam with 90 percent marks. I secured seventeenth rank. In H.S.S.C. exam I stood fifth with 78 percent marks. I went on to secure fifth position in the merit list of Nagpur University in B.A. exam with 73 percent marks. I was gold medalist at M.A. English Literature, M.A. History,M.A. sociology and B.Ed. exams of Nagpur University. For this unique academic achievement the names of my two brothers who are also visually challenged have been included in nine national and international publications some them are Limka book of records from Indiam, The five thousand leaders of the world from U.S.A., International dictionary of intellectuals from U.K. and so on. At present I am teaching At Sri Ramdeobaba Kamla Nehru Engineering College Nagpur as a senior lecturer in English. I have authored five books so far. Three of them are anthologies of Ghazals. The remaining two are the text books prescribed by nagpur University for the students of engineering. I am also national level educator, motivator and H.R.D. trainer. I have conducted many workshops and seminars in more than 25 cities  across the country. I write in English, Hindi, Urdu and Sindhi languages. Last year I submitted my Ph.D. to Nagpur University. At present I am pursuing M.Sc. applied Psychology from Annamalai University. My interests include reading and writing literature, social work, Philosophy, current affairs, Blind welfare, Metaphysics, Region, Spirituality, Playing Chess, Listening to music (specially Ghazals), Talking to people, academics, Organization personality development kemps, traveling, teaching, creative writing,discussing culture and human value system and so on. I am actively associated with various organizations. I have the responsibility as national P.R.IO. of Akhil Bartey Drishtihgeen Sangh and the president of National Organization for the Integration of the Blind.Those who would like to be in touch with me can send their mail at vinodasudani86 at gmail.com or can ring me up on my mobile 09373127360.
Your newfriend,
Vinod Asudani.