[AI] self introduction

Vinod Asudani vinodasudani86 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 00:35:26 EST 2008

Congratulations fort joining this group. I wish all the best for your future
goals. My brother Rajesh who himself is a visually challenged is working in
R.B.I. as a manager. Please be in touch with him for further information. He
is also the member of this group.
Your new friend Professor Vinod Asudani.