[AI] problem with the sound card and the sound quality

Harish Kotian harish at accessindia.org.in
Thu Feb 14 11:21:41 EST 2008

Hi Ravi

Device drivers are pretty specific to that device for best performance.
You cannot substitute it for some generic drivers.

Regarding your problem, the speaker may not be good enough to stand higher
amplitude.

If you are using a built in speaker on a desktop or laptop, you may not get
great sound quality.

External speakers with amplifier usually does a better job.

Headphones again sound great, but I think it is not a good idea to tax your
hearing, if you can avoid using a headphone.

Harish