[AI] having a problem..

ashish ashish2410 at accessindia.org.in
Thu Feb 14 07:12:33 EST 2008

Hello,
By mistake your view messages by conversation is checked. to  correct this
plz do the following.

1. Open out look express,
2. go in the view menu.
3. in the menu the first option is current view sub menu.
Open this sub menu by pressing right arrow or enter.
4. press up arrow one time it will say that (Group messages by conversation
checked).
so here you are, you will need to uncheck this option, to do this, (Just
press enter).
and your focus is now back in out look express.
(Please note that as you open the view menu, do check that show all messages
should be checked).

Now this is done, and your problem should be solved.

Hope this helps
Many thanks
take care
regards
Ashish.

To subscribe to my news letter,
send in a blank e mail and type "subscribe"with out the quotation marks in
the subject line
and send it to:
monthlycomputertips-subscribe at ashishrohtagi.org