[AI] problem with the sound card and the sound quality

Ravi Paul ravipaul.chanti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 04:34:27 EST 2008

Hai mates,
I have got a problem. The problem is regarding sound and the quality of it.

I use a driver called "real tek AC97".
The sound is rather unclear specially while listening to music.
I am not quite sure if you can get me, but it sounds as if the speeker
has reached its maximum volume despite me not turning the volume
to the highest level.

one of the questions is why does this happen.
the other question is can the driver be changed. and does changing the
driver help?

hoping you will be able to find an answer,

Thanking you in advance
regards
Ravi Paul