[AI] Writing style

Ravi Paul ravipaul.chanti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 03:48:32 EST 2008

Hai people,
I first of all learnt that we should have high standard of english to
be a member of this list.

While I realise that one needs to communicate clearly, I didn't
realise that one would be appalled if a person would commit a mistake.
I never knew people would be so discouraging about other's language
while calling for a change in the standard of language them self.

I think the simple sollution for the language problem is that those
who can understand the language should reply and those who cant,
should restrain from answering.

regards,
Ravi Paul