[AI] Writing style

Rajesh Asudani rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in
Thu Feb 14 03:46:44 EST 2008

my earlier comment ought not to have been construed in general terms but applying only to the mail to which it formed a direct reply, for it,  despite my best efforts conveyed meaning which may, by no stretch of imagination, form the subject matter of this list's focus.
To read off-topic mails, that too in such a twisted language!!!!!!!