[AI] Cell Phone for the visuallly impaired

ashish ashish2410 at accessindia.org.in
Thu Feb 14 03:43:01 EST 2008

hello, this list is not complete. a more complete list can be found on my
website
http://ashishrohtagi.org/
 but I can not say that it is the complete list because new phone models are
coming daily so before buying a phone please check it's compatibility with
talks. take care, regards, ashish
To subscribe to my news letter,

send in a blank e mail and type "subscribe"with out the quotation marks in
the subject line

and send it to:

monthlycomputertips-subscribe at ashishrohtagi.org